Live Streaming & Recording
Live streaming and Recordings
- The cameras installed inside this church facilitate livestreaming of masses and ceremonies from this church.
- Livestreaming allows homebound people, people in hospitals and in nursing homes or thosewho live abroad to watch live masses, ceremonies and other celebrations or services and,thereby, facilitates parishioners to stay connected with this parish and with their families and friends through these services.
- Church Services TV (CSTV) provides the facilities for livestreaming and recording of services. Recordings are requested only by the parish administrators.
- Livestreaming is available 24/7 and not all livestreaming is recorded. No images are stored if a recording has not been requested.
- If services are recorded, the footage will be held securely for 90 days or otherwise as requested by the parish administrator. All recordings are stored on a secure server within the European Economic Area (EEA).
- Notices of recordings due to take place can be viewed daily in the link below (recordings are displayed in red in the schedule) or please contact this parish for more details:
- Live streaming and public recordings can be watched (and downloaded if applicable) from the link above or from the church website www.cloghanbanagherparish.ie
- The web camera contains a backup storage card to enable video to be accessed for security or recording purposes in the form of a backup to be recovered because of a broadband or system failure. The camera and the storage card are owned by the parish. CSTV has remote access to the footage and is accessed only when requested by parish authorities. No copy leaves the church and the video is not stored elsewhere. This service can be turned off at the request of the parish.
- For further enquiries related to the services provided by CSTV please contact them here:
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.churchservices.tv